Jerry Fisher of Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning took five years to strip my 1969 Bronco of rust and paint.Every six months I would call, and could not reach him.

Five Years! He ruined my restoration project. He finally called and wanted to charge me $2600. This guy is nuts.

He had the nerve to say he didn't have the room to store it when he finished. He needed it out right away. Where the *** did it sit for those five years. Do not trust this guy with anything.

How can he still be in business. From the fall of 2002 to June of 2008.

Everything I have stated is true.This is not made up.

Had an Experience with Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning Company?

Comments

Cortaro, Arizona, United States #51417

Yeah, but look on the bright side. It's truly a vintage now and surely that's worth the wait?

If a business could fobb me off for 5 years, I would have to concede that a vegetarian eats food that's smarter than me.

:cry

Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Smartstyle - Color Smartstyle "I went into smartstyle on Saturday, September 30th, 2017 at 12:50 pm. I did not leave the salon until 9:00 pm. All I wanted was to get my hair blonde...." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more