Jerry Fisher of Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning took five years to strip my 1969 Bronco of rust and paint.Every six months I would call, and could not reach him.

Five Years! He ruined my restoration project. He finally called and wanted to charge me $2600. This guy is nuts.

He had the nerve to say he didn't have the room to store it when he finished. He needed it out right away. Where the *** did it sit for those five years. Do not trust this guy with anything.

How can he still be in business. From the fall of 2002 to June of 2008.

Everything I have stated is true.This is not made up.

Had an Experience with Pennsylvania Metal Cleaning Company?

Comments

Cortaro, Arizona, United States #51417

Yeah, but look on the bright side. It's truly a vintage now and surely that's worth the wait?

If a business could fobb me off for 5 years, I would have to concede that a vegetarian eats food that's smarter than me.

:cry

Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more